Sunday, November 29, 2009

My Week

We are back home from a wonderful vacation week. It was just what the doctor ordered..we had laughs, smiles, giggles, relaxing time, naps, games, movies...It was GREAT !

But now it is time to come back to the daily grind and get ready for the holidays. So here's a glance at the week I have ahead :

Monday : Back to work for me ! (it's been 2 weeks now with being sick and vacation)
Sewing projects for the craft fair on Saturday
Spaghetti & meatballs for dinner

Tuesday: Work
Sewing projects for craft fair
Tri-tip and mashed potatoes for dinner (yum)

Wednesday : OFF WORK ! (this starts my new 3 day work week..so excited !)
Gym in the am (it is so needed)
Sewing again !!
Tacos for dinner

Thursday : Back to Work
Decorating the house for Christmas !
Potato Soup for dinner (my hubby will love this)

Friday : OFF WORK !
Last minute prep for Craft Fair tomorrow
Apricot Glazed Chicken & Rice Pilaf for dinner
More prep for Craft Fair !

Saturday : Craft Fair all day ! (I am a little nervous, so pray for my jitters)
Date Night !

Should be a fun week..wish me luck on the craft fair. I have never done one this big before..I have no idea what to expect, so I am going in with a positive goal of having a good time with my friend while we are there and the hopes of selling a thing or two !

Happy Week to you all !

No comments: