Friday, November 28, 2008

Black Friday

I actually got up at 5:30am today to go out and do some shopping!! Crazy I know..what was I thinking! There were only 2 stores that I wanted to hit and the deals were good, so I figured why not. I haven't been out shopping the day after thanksgiving in so many years that it felt good to be out. I was prepared for the long lines, the grumpy shoppers and thankfully I didn't run into either.
My first stop was the fabric store..I got a 50% deal on fabric for my new newphew Seth's gift (still not telling you Bekah), a great deal on fleece for some Christmas presents for some friends and a Christmas present for me from my sister..thanks Bekah..the ruler was 50% off..I will enjoy it! There was even a 20% off coupon from the entire total! It was so worth the lack of sleep for the good deals.. :)
The next stop was Circut City to get us a new printer..finally! When I passed by there on my way to Joann's there was a line outside the store. When I got there, there was no line to get in..I walked to the printers..a guy got it out of the back..rang me up at the printer area and right back out the store..it was so nice..I didn't have to wait in one single line. For what could have been a nightmare turned out to be a nice quiet time to myself for 2 hours this morning.
Well now I am off to enjoy the rest of my day..get ready to make Christmas goodies and spend time with family.

No comments: