Thursday, November 27, 2008

Thanksgiving Day

Thanksgiving 2008

Today has been a wonderful holiday and has reminded me of all that I have to be thankful for. It has been a day all about being part of a loving family and how much fun we have together. Each one took his or her part in the turkey feast...whether it was preparing the turkey, playing with your nephews, peeling potatoes or washing all those dishes...we all had a hand in something today. Dinner was so Delicious. I enjoyed every bite on my plate and then some, but then I do enjoy my food.
My favorite part of the day was learning to play a new game today...Rock Band II XBOX 360...and oh how we all enjoyed it! I found out that I really should have been in a band..I can play the guitar, bass and the drums..just don't ask me to sing..hee hee This kept us all entertained a good part of the day. We'll all be playing this the rest of the weekend for sure.
In thinking back on the day, there are so many blessings I have to be thankful for...
...my husband, children, parents, brothers and sisters, friends, the Lord who provides all our blessings, my Bible Study and laughter...just to name a few.
I pray that today was a beautiful day for all my friends and family wherever they were celebrating.

No comments: