Thursday, August 20, 2009

2 days & 5 days

There are only 2 more days until we take our son back to college. I can't believe that our time with him this summer are just about over. It has been so nice to have him home, playing with the boys, being all together for dinner & all his help with the soccer team. We will miss him very much throughout the year..and look forward to the first visit home.

There are only 5 days until I go back to work part time ! I am excited and nervous and anxious and have butterflies in my tummy...it feels like I am going back to school. Tomorrow is meet & greet where I will get to meet all the kids. It should be an exciting morning, seeing so many new faces, trying to remember them all for Tuesday..somehow we'll manage. I was feeling apprehensive about not being able to volunteer in my kindergartners class, but God is good and answered my prayer. I am going to be able to take 1-2 days off a month so that I can be a helper at Kindergarten ! PTL ! All I can say is God is so Good !

No comments: