Friday, September 11, 2009

"Miss Angelique"

This is my new name/title...that's right..I am back to work !!! AAHHH !!
After 6 years of being at home, I found a part time job that fit our family's schedule. I am an assistant teacher in an at home preschool. I work while Ryan is at Kindergarten so I am able to be home with both boys in the afternoon. The bonus is that this is the preschool Matthew is attending so I am with him ALL DAY !
I am enjoying the kids at preschool..they are so full of energy and imagination. 3 & 4 yr olds are so innocent and honest with what they say..I love it ! And I enjoy the smiles I see each day as they greet me at the door or give me hugs throughout the morning. I am blessed to have had a fun job fall into my lap. Now all I need to do is get myself reorganized and situated with the new schedule. Once that is done, I'll feel back to normal once again :)

1 comment:

Charlene said...

The kids are great! I was very happy my first day there and I look forward to more time at the school. It doesn't really seem like "work" when you get to hang out with kids all day! lol xx