Saturday, December 26, 2009

MERRY CHRISTMAS !!!

What a wonderful Christmas we have had this year ! It was filled with laughter, loads of pressies, lots of pictures, yummy yummy food, a little more laughter and LOVE. The best part of the entire Christmas weekend has been being with family. We spent Christmas Eve with my parents and enjoyed a lovely day together. (I even managed to sneak in a little nap) It was so great to be able to spend the day with them. Christmas Day we spent with my husband's parents, brothers and Great Grandma. We enjoyed a lovely dinner, pressies and laughter too !
Everywhere we have been we have blessed with good times. I pray you were blessed wherever you were and whomever you were with. What a great time to be surrounded by those you love and cherish. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family and great friends. I wish you all a Happy New Year ! May 2010 be an opportunity for your light to shine and for you to grow individually.

No comments: