Thursday, May 14, 2009

a good read...

This year has been a year of reading for me. I love to read..it is something I have liked to do since I was a little girl. A big goal for me this year is to read my Bible all the way through. I must admit I get a little behind when we have some illness in our home, but I am still reading strong.
Here is a list of the ones I have enjoyed this year and in the past...feel free to pass along any you think are read worthy :)

  • The Other Boylen Girl by Philippa Gregory
  • The Queen's Fool by Philippa Gregory
  • The Reader by Bernhard Schlink
  • A Thousand Voices by Lisa Wingate
  • The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
  • Pillars of the Earth by Ken Follett
(the list could go on and on, but I didn't want to make it too long..these are definite favs)

No comments: