Monday, May 18, 2009

where did the time go ???

I just don't understand how the time escapes me. I have this list of things I want to accomplish in the day and then next thing I know...someone bumped his head...a dirty diaper is waiting to be changed...a cup has spilled juice or milk on the floor...and there goes the day.
I had this plan to do some sewing projects the last 2 days, to get the house organized before vaca, to make my meals menu for June and to get to my blog more...and none of them have even been started...UGH !
I know I just need to let go of this Obsessive need to be in control of the situation when I know full well that life just won't let that happen.
My prayer for the night..Lord, give me the peace, understanding and patience that I need in order to be ok with the twists and turns the day will bring. Help me to know that what I need to get done will get done and that the "list" can wait if it must. So long as I am enjoying all the goodness that You bring to this new day..that is what really matters..Amen

No comments: