Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day .. to me

This Mother's Day was a great day ! There were so many ways that my men spoiled me on Sunday..it was so nice to have a relaxing day as a family. (although Darren was not able to be here, I had a nice phone call from him that completed the day)


The boys helped me with our Mom's Day dessert..apple betty.
They wished Debbie Grandma Happy Mom's Day and Happy Birthday !
My mom and I..this is the bag I made her for Mom's Day.

Me excited about my massage..can't wait to go and enjoy it !


Me and the 2 little ones at the end of the day.


I am so blessed to have 3 handsome sons, a loving husband, great parents, great in-laws, 3 fun loving brother in-laws, a niece and nephew and the best sister in the world ! To be able to feel their love on this special day is what made it a fantastic day.

No comments: