Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Kelly Tarlton's, Movenpicks & the Beach

This was a fun day. We took Emma to Kelly Tarltons, which is an Antarctic Encounter & Underwater World. There was so much to see and do. There was the Sting Ray experience, where we saw one that was 6 ft across..they can get bigger; we also rode in a capsule to view penguins; we saw giant sea turtles & walked underneath sharks and hundreds of fish.


After all the underwater excitement we went to lunch at the Kahve Cafe and had a delicious meal. I enjoyed a steak sandwich with wedges. (those were my favorite) And then Rebekah took me to MOVENPICK ! Some of the best ice cream I have ever had, hands down. I wish there was one here.
We even managed to see the beach before it started to rain and have a nice view of Rangitoto..a dormant volcano. It was a beautiful and fun day !

No comments: