Thursday, January 1, 2009

2009 Goals & Resolutions

As the first day of 2009 draws to a close I find myself thinking of all that I want to accomplish, try, start and do this new year. It has been a quiet enough day where I have had some time to think and reflect upon this past year and to think about the new year in front of me. I am excited to see what the Lord has in store for me and our family, and to hopefully grow stronger in my faith and walk with the Lord.
Well I don't have a huge list of goals / resolutions, but they are things I would like to see myself do this year ~

  • read my Bible from cover to cover
  • make an exercise routine that will help me to lose the 10 pounds that just won't come off :)
  • make more time for family time
  • keep in touch with friends
  • sew & scrap at least 1 thing each month
  • be a better mom & wife
  • organize, organize, organize
  • remind myself to not fret over the little things
My list will most certainly have a few more things added on as the year progresses, but I do believe that I will be able to stick to the list I have and that in turn will leave me with a feeling of accomplishment. I am going to make this the best year for myself, family & friends..for that is what it is all about after all.

No comments: