Saturday, January 17, 2009

Getting Together

As another part of 2009 goals and things to do..I want to make sure we are spending fun times with friends as well as family. We need to have our time as a couple with "grown up" friends just as much as the kids need their friend playtime. So in looking ahead I hope to be able to do a few get togethers this year..who knows how many we'll actually get in the calendar year..but it doesn't hurt to have a few ideas ready.
  • Super Bowl Party
  • Chili Cookoff
  • Spring/Summer BBQ
  • 4th of July BBQ
  • Backyard Luau (family time)
  • Pumpkin Carving Night (family time)
  • Christmas Potluck

I hope to see some of you at our fun events this year..let's hope we get to have at least half of what I'd like to do. I promise to post photos of the good times !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What about spending time with these friends! We need you too!
OXOXOXO Ny