Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Welcome Baby Seth !

My nephew was born today ! YEAH ! We have been anxiously awaiting his arrival for the past week..he was a few days past the due date..but that doesn't matter now that he is here. He is a sweet, adorable little one..with cuddly cheeks and lots of hair. I am sitting here wishing with all my heart that I was about to board a plane and fly to New Zealand to see him. It is tearing me up inside that I will have to wait until this summer before I can hold him and cuddle with this new bundle of joy. So for now..webcam, photos and phone calls will have to do. I am so happy for my sister, her hubby and little emma that their family grew today. Words cannot begin to express the love I feel for this little guy who isn't even 24 hours old yet. He will be loved beyond measure, I have no doubt. Welcome to the world little man !

No comments: