Saturday, February 21, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me !

Today I turned 36..and it was a great day ! I was able to go out last night and have a girls scrap night with some friends. We had such a fun time and the best part is I FINALLY got going on my sons book..he is 5 now and it hadn't been started yet..terrible I know! But I can now say it is on the move and the juices are flowing..look out for photos of pages soon.
So this am the boys let me sleep in till all of 6:45 am..they are so kind to me. I did receive hugs and kisses throughout the day, so I suppose that makes up for it. :) I was treated to breakfast, a 5 yr old bowling party, a baby shower, a small nap (but much needed), several calls and birthday wishes and then a nice family dinner with my parents.
All in all it was a fun filled day, one that I won't soon forget. Here's to a great year of many wonderful times with family and friends. And to celebrating next weekend with the rest of the family..woohoo..I love extended celebrations !

No comments: