Tuesday, February 10, 2009

On time this year...

... with sending out the Valentine cards ! I used to be a very organized person until I had children. :) I was "on time" if not early with birthday cards, celebrations and gifts. Well that all changed when we had our last little guy. For some reason I just couldn't get a handle on things, at least not right away... it has actually taken me almost 2 1/2 years to be back on track. With the exception of a New Year's gift that at least arrived in the month of Jan, Feb is a different story.
Out of state and out of country Valentines were mailed last week and Out of town cards & photos were mailed out today ! We also have class and friend Valentine cards ready to go for this weekend. I finally feel back on track and "on time" !
I guess being a mommy changes more than you realize..but it is so worth every minute of every hour of every day!

No comments: