Tuesday, February 24, 2009

My new toy

For my birthday I was able to get a CRICUT with birthday $ and gift cards ! I have watched others use them at scrap nights and thought "oh maybe someday"..well my someday is here. I had so much fun learning how to use it yesterday. Ryan and I thought it would be fun to add a little color and fun to the calendar we have just put up in their room. The idea behind them having a calendar was to help them learn the days of the week, months and how long it might take for a special day to come along. So we spent a good hour while Matthew napped making their calendar FUN ! And this is just one of the MANY things I'll be able to do with my new tool..scrapbooks are going to be the best and so much more..perhaps even a phrase on the wall..the possibilities are endless :)


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are addicted, start saving up now for those cartridges :-). Glad you got your birthday wish!
Love you! Ny