Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Thank You Sanderson's


When we first found out we were expecting, over 5 yrs ago now, our good friends the Sanderson's brought us a goodie bag along with some beautiful Daffodils. A few weeks later, Art gave me tips on planting the bulbs so we could enjoy them year after year. I followed his directions and we placed them in our front yard so we could enjoy them each day as we came home. The first 2 years we didn't have any blooms, but for the past 3 years we have enjoyed these breath taking yellow daffodils ! Ryan was so excited to see "his" flowers, as he calls them, had bloomed this am. We went out took a few photos and a tear came to my eye as I remembered the exciting time we shared with our friends..Ny and I were expecting together.
Thank you again for a very special gift that keeps us smiling every year.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knew they would represent the celebration of life, Ryan's life. Wow, I'm glad we gave those to you and Art was able to help. I also love that Ryan calls them his flowers, what a sweet memory for a sweet boy. Kisses. Ny