Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Craft Room Makeover Day 1

When we bought our home almost 8 years ago..every room in the house had wall paper in it..it was a model home and the previous owners didn't take any of it down. The last room in the house to have paper remaining is my craft room/guest room. Well today it came down ! YOOHOO! I let the boys go crazy and tear it all down..they had so much fun..they couldn't believe they were allowed to actually TEAR the wall paper! They kept on saying how much fun it was..and it made great ripping noises which just added to the fun. Now I am on to the fun stuff..getting all the glue off. The paper was the easy part..the glue not so much. It is the same as every other room in the house..takes a while to come down..but I have a goal and a plan in mind so it will get done. Watch for more updates to see how it all turns out.

Here I am working on removing all the glue.





No comments: