Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Let's Go Fly A Kite

So the boys have been asking to go and fly kites for what seems like days on end. They started asking as soon as it got warm..it just wasn't windy enough. Well the wind finally came on Monday, actual gusts were all around us really, so we went to fly kites.

Here they are flying them high.


And here they are 5 minutes later, climbing the backstop !



The weather conditions were perfect for flying the kites..my boys just weren't in flying condition themselves I think. We did end up having a great day at the park though...

They climbed trees.


Went on a mini hike and took a rest on the log.


Ryan took a photo of me resting under the slide.



All in all it was a fun day just the 3 of us..we don't often get those it seems..as we are usually going to the park with friends (which we love to do)..it was just nice to be with the 2 of them. Reminded me so much of why I LOVE being a mom !

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Too funny. My girls would do the same thing, talk about doing it and then be bored with it. You can't say you didn't do it right?!