Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Makeover Day 6

I have made it onto the last wall with only 4 1/2 panels of wall paper glue left to go ! I feel so good about the progress I am making in there. It is such an amazing feeling to have this sense of accomplishment. This has not been light work..it takes time, sore arms, a sore back and an understanding family to have you spend an hour or so a day to get the job done. I think as a fun reward for the boys..I'll let them help me do the primer painting in there. They would get a kick out of that and so long as I have the carpet covered well, I won't care if it isn't on just so..it's only primer after all. Now it's off to bed for some rest so that I can get up and start all over again tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Way to go Miss Home Improvement! Keep up the good work, you are going to love the outcome I'm sure!
Hugs, Ny