Monday, March 16, 2009

Mommy & sons weekend

This weekend my hubby and our oldest son went for a guys weekend to the Bay Area with family. They were going to be having fun playing basketball, poker, xbox ... you name it ... they were having a good time. So this was a weekend for me and the little ones..here's a little of what we did...
A little painting on the driveway.


A picnic in the front yard.


A little nap together.


We had a fun time together..just having fun..no chores, can't do those as well when you're the only adult around. We even had friends over for pizza on Saturday night..all the kids managed to stay up til 10:30..what a treat ! I cherish these times with my boys..it is so fun to just enjoy and play together..but I also LOVE it when my hubby comes home and we are all together.

No comments: