Thursday, April 30, 2009

Making Progress

I said at the beginning of the year that one of my goals was to get in better shape and get to the gym more often. I started out the year well, but then illness hit our family in February & March, which got me out of the habit..bad I know. April came with lovely spring weather and I got the feelings of needing to be back at it. I still have those lovely 10 pounds to knock off after all. So today after my workout, great class today, I came home, showered and took down all of my measurements (that I want to work on). There is no need to share the numbers with you..but this gives me a base to work off of. I not only want to get rid of those pounds but inches as well. I'll be sure and let you know how it's going..my goal is to have a few out of the way by vacation time. :)

No comments: