Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Preschool Fun

Monday I was able to go and spend the day in Ryan's class. It was such a blast ! I love going and watching him interact with the other kids..I also love to watch him learn in class. I also had to do quite a bit of work. I think I read at least 10 stories to the same 3 little girls. They had a time trying to decide who got to sit in my lap ! I played Transformers with the boys...they all showed me how to "transform" the cars, robots and animals into action figures.

Ryan was snack helper for the day which means that you get to bring something in for sharing as well. He chose to bring in his Teddy..a very special bear that was given to him by his big brother Darren. Teddy was a bear that Darren made many many years ago and when he had outgrown playing with him he sat in the closet. When Ryan was born, Darren gave the bear to him to be his sleeping buddy. It was very sweet to hear him tell the story.



I am glad that I was able to go and be a part of this day. My little one is only in preschool for one more month and then we move on into the world of Kindergarten ! I can't believe it's upon us, but we are all excited for him and hope he loves it!

No comments: