Thursday, December 4, 2008

Sew Fun

I have been enjoying my late nights the past week, putting together Christmas gifts for friends and family. It has been more fun this year than in the past because this year I have my own room to spread everything out in and it can be left out without little hands coming to touch and peek! I have my a table for scraping and sewing..a desk for computer time and printing..and I am working on shelving ideas so that I can get things off the floor. It is just so nice to have a space to call my own and enjoy my time spent in there..it's my "attic" !!
I am eager to finish up a few projects tonight and get them in the mail for friends and family far from here. I need to make sure they are enjoyed this Christmas season. I'd better get back to my needle and thread...

No comments: